o muzeu

Photograph

At the beginning of the 1950s the museum had no photographic equipment whatsoever. Particularly the photos of folk costumes were made in cooperation with the Centre of Folk Art Production which explains that a number of photos deposited in the museum have only positives while negatives are stored in in the archives of already not-existing ULUV. It was not until 1954 that the museum bought its first camera, magnifying apparatus and other needful equipment, and built a darkroom. By the early 1970s, most of the photographs that the museum obtained were from professional photographers. After a professional photographer was hired, the quality rose and extended. Due to higher demands for the quality of photographs, the darkroom had to be renovated in 1997, equipped with new photographic technology which enables us to make a perfect and long-term picture of our past and present lifestyle.

Kontakt

Slovácké muzeum v Uherském Hradišti,
příspěvková organizace
Smetanovy sady 179
Uherské Hradiště 686 01
Telefon: 572 556 556, 572 551 370
E-mail: info@slovackemuzeum.cz
Podrobné kontakty

Zřizovatel

Partneři

Facebook YouTube Odběr novinek RSS akce RSS dokumenty eBadatelna Zlínského kraje